- Thiruvananthapuram: Capital City
- Kollam: The Cashew City
- Pathanamthitta: Pilgrim Capital
- Kottayam: City of Letters
- Alappuzha: Venice of the East
- Idukki: The Spice Hills
- Ernakulam: Queen of Arabian Sea
- Thrissur: Cultural Capital
- Palakkad: The Rice Bowl
- Malappuram: Land of Scenic Hills
- Kozhikode: City of Spices
- Wayanad: Land of Paddy Fields
- Kannur: Land of Looms
- Kasargod: The Harkwillia
Thiruvananthapuram The name `Thiruvananthapuram' means the `abode of Anantha' referring to the sacred snake god on whom Lord Vishnu reclines. The British found the name too much of a mouthful ...
Destinations: Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Alleppey (Houseboat) – Kovalam – TrivandrumDuration: 11 NIGHTS / 12 DAYS DAY 01: ARRIVE COCHIN On arrival at Cochin, you are ...
A dance form essential to the wedding entertainment and festivities of the Malabar Muslims. Maidens and young female relatives sing and dance around the bride, clapping their hands. The songs ...
We had a nice trip in Dubai and India. The hotel stay was excellent. Dhow Cruise was good. Desert Safari was Amazing. Once again thank you for providing an excellent service.
— Antony James, United States
Thanks for your HOSPITALITY during my parents trip. My parents personally asked me to say "THANKS" for taking care of them and being in touch with them all the time. Thanks for everything once again.
— Kalyan C . J, Hyderabad
Kerala Tour packages | Kerala Holiday Tours
- Ayurveda, Beach and Backwater
- Cochin Pilgrims Tour
- Panchakarma Slimming Programme
- Munnar Wild Life Tour
- Eco In Park – Trip to Munnar
- Cool Spells – Poovar Island Trip
- Trip to Hyderabad
- Hyderabad Ramoji Film City Trip
- Rendezvous with Backwater
- Trip to Peppara Point
Gods Own Country
Kerala is God's Own Country. Visit Destinations, Photos, Festivals, Cusine, Articles about Kerala
Ayurveda is life science. Experience Ayurveda Treatments and Ayurveda Spa.
Thiruvananthapuram is the Capital city of Kerala. Visit Museums, Temples, Beaches, Places
Cochin is the Industrial Capital of Kerala. Visit Museums, Athirappilly Waterfalls, Kumbalangi Tourist Village
Kollam, Cashew nut town of Kerala. Visit Cashew Factories, Backwaters, Munro Island.
Alleppey, the backwater destination of kerala. Visit Amazing backwaters, Boat Races, Houseboats of Kerala.
Kumarakom, The Must see backwater desitnation of Kerala. Feel Toddy Shops, Karimeen, House Boats .
One of the historical temple of Kottayam.
Idukki Dam - the largest arch dam in Asia. Feel the legend of Kuravan Hill and Kurathi Hill.
Munnar - The Greatest destination in Kerala. Large expanse of tea plantations, forests, wild life, valleys and mountains,
Nelliyampathi is one of the best hill resort in kerala. Feel Paddy fields, Hill Stations, Wild Life
One of the historical forts in Kerala.
Muzhappilangad Beach - One and only drive in beach in Kerala. 7 km of shalow sea cost here.
Periyar Tiger Reserve is located in the Western Ghats in Idukki District of Kerala.
The largest surviving population of Nilgiri tahr is here in Kerala. Wildlife tour to eravikulam national park
The Silent Valley National Park is a unique preserve of natural rainforests in Kerala.
It is a very privte saffari available normaly all over Kerala.
- BOC Aviation shares see biggest intraday gain since June listing as interim net profit up 24pc - South China Morning Post
- China Aviation startups and innovation showcased at forum - China Daily
- Goodyear Thailand to build $162 million aviation tyre factory - Economic Times
- Long-term ambition to manufacture tyres for aviation mkt:JK Tyre - Moneycontrol.com