Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, is the largest city in Indonesia. The city has all the modern amenities. But in its quest for modernization the city has not forgotten its past and has carefully preserved its rich cultural heritage. Apart from the skyscrapers, colonial structures built by European powers form an integral part of Jakarta’s skyline.
Soekarno – Hatta International Airport is the principle gateway of Indonesia and almost all the major airlines operating in the region stop here. It is situated around 35 km away from the city centre. Taxies and buses are the best transport to ferry you to the city.
- Thiruvananthapuram: Capital City
- Kollam: The Cashew City
- Pathanamthitta: Pilgrim Capital
- Kottayam: City of Letters
- Alappuzha: Venice of the East
- Idukki: The Spice Hills
- Ernakulam: Queen of Arabian Sea
- Thrissur: Cultural Capital
- Palakkad: The Rice Bowl
- Malappuram: Land of Scenic Hills
- Kozhikode: City of Spices
- Wayanad: Land of Paddy Fields
- Kannur: Land of Looms
- Kasargod: The Harkwillia